We are excited to offer beautiful pastries from Eating Clouds as a fundraiser for GSO this holiday season. Surprise that special person in your life with some Sugarplum treats! (Or make your holiday preparations little easier this year)! You will even have the option of picking up your order at our December 11th Nutcracker Concert or arranging for local home delivery, in the week before Christmas!
Thank you for supporting the Guelph Symphony Orchestra!
- Gingerbread Cookie tree: Small $20
- Gingerbread Cookie tree: Large $30
- Painted sugar or gingerbread cookie :Snowflake design individually packaged: $2
- Painted sugar or gingerbread cookie :Tree design individually packaged: $2
- Painted sugar or gingerbread cookie :Ornament design individually packaged: $2
- Painted sugar or gingerbread cookie :Nutcracker design individually packaged: $2
- Ginger chew cookies $5 per bag
- Chocolate crinkle cookies $5 per bag
- Shortbread $5 per bag
- Biscotti: chocolate chip $5 per bag
- Biscotti: cranberry white chocolate $5 per bag
- 6” Cranberry cake $10
- 6” Gingerbread cake $10
- Gift basket small $30
- Gift basket large $50
- Artisan marshmallows $2 each
Eating Clouds was started by pastry chef, Angela Monkhouse. Angela attended Pastry school in Halifax Nova Scotia, her home town before moving to Ontario. She worked along side Stephanie Pick at the Queen of Tarts in Toronto for almost 5 years before moving to Guelph.
Currently Angela is running her business while building her family. She has two very young daughters who will one day hopefully help clean the mess in the kitchen.